Saturday April 9, 2016
Featuring 80 SESSIONS presented by San Diego SCIENCE EDUCATORS AND ORGANIZATIONS, 2016 SDSEC aimed to help teachers and administrators get ready for the coming changes and get connected with the San Diego science education community.
- NGSS – Building a NGSS Lesson, NGSS 5 E Learning Sequence
- Common Core – Engaging primary students in Project Based Learning
- Technology – Interactive Notebooks, iPads in a Middle School Classroom
- Engineering – Robots in My School, STEAMing to Success, Early Engineers
- Ecology – Taking Students Outside, Schoolyard Based Lessons
- Citizen Science – Citizen Science Overview, River Bugs are Cool
- Chemistry – Hands on Chemistry with Supermarket Chemicals
- Physics – The Physics of Roller Coasters, K-2 Engineering Design
- Human Impacts – Water Education for All, Project Wet, Water-Energy
- And More!
Organized In Partnership With: